My Account Shopping Bag

about us

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Belly Bandit


We are so excited about the Belly Bandit! It arrived a couple of weeks ago, and the response has been amazing! Had the Belly Bandit been around when I had my kids, I'm sure I would have bought one and used it, too! Take it to the hospital with you and and after giving birth, it is safe to begin wearing it. Even if you have a C-Section, you are still good to go to wear it! Definately check with your doctor, but I'm sure he will approve! Not only will it help shrink your tummy faster, but it will support your back when breastfeeding. If you have used the Belly Bandit, let us know what your thoughts are on this great new product!!

1 comment:

Carol said...

The belly bandits are great, they really help shrink the belly after having a baby. They come in original, bamboo and Kourtney Kardashian styles. http://www.truebabylove.com/belly_bandit_s/61.htm

 

BlogAbout UsContact UsDesigner BiosOnline Policies
Join Mailing List
Powered by Modern Retail